Thursday, May 7, 2015

eight.

next week my husband and I celebrate 8 years of marriage. Seriously? Where has the time gone! It seems like yesterday, on our very first anniversary, we told each other on our 10th Anniversary we would renew our vows, and go on the honeymoon we never had. Hard to believe that's only 2 years away now. We've been through alot together and we've overcome alot of odds. Here we are, still crazy and in love, building a pretty wonderful life together. I tell ya, I'd marry him all over again. Anyway...
I resurrected an old collection from my stash. My very favourite collection of all time mind you. Dear Lizzy's Daydreamer. Gosh, I bought every single piece (minus those gorgeous puffy hearts because they were never ever in stock. curses!) I put together this little mini documenting our 8 years to give to my husband, and since he's going to be out of town for work on our day I let him see it already. I'm impatient like that. 


For the cover I used washi tape to tape diagonally across a piece of chipboard and just painted it with acrylic paint. thickers. eight. done. 
Here's a look at the inside, tags, throwback photos, hidden love notes and a whole lotta love












 for this one I created a pocket and tucked tags inside with throwback photos, from when we were dating, engaged, newlyweds. 


some close ups... .




That's about it! This is my first ever mini album and I just love it. I see more of these in my future...Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this over on Studio Calico, so I thought I would check out your blog too. Looks like your off to a great start! I have been wanting to start a blog, but just haven't yet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete