Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wild & Free

Hey! I just wanted to share a quick layout today! I created this with the new Maggie Holmes Confetti Collection. It is totally hoard-worthy. Working with beautiful new supplies is always so fun but difficult. For me, I don't get to scrapbooking stores basically ever. Usually I only ever get things from Studio Calico because it's definitely the most reasonable shipping to Canada. So, when I get something brand new and beautiful and I know I won't be able to get it again it is SO hard for me to actually USE it. That background paper is my favourite of the collection. Cutting into it was not very easy, ha! Using these things is difficult as well because I want to make it stretch. I don't want to use it all on one page, but also I do! *Sigh* It's a mental battle. The struggle is real you guys! I adore the way this turned out and am so glad I cut up that paper and didn't tuck it away for the never-to-be-found perfect layout!


I adhered that paper on and used my favourite stencil and clear heavy gel to get that subtle shiny texture. I smudged in some gesso and used some watercolours on top 




Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment